Transcripts Requests

Transcript Requests

Former Students/Alumni 

Please click on this link, Request Student Records, to access automated electronic records request system. Phone, fax and email requests are not accepted. Please direct questions to Student Records Services to 303-982-6715.

Government Agencies/Verification Company/Employer

Requests for education/graduation verification must be made online using our automated student records request system. Click on this link, Request Student Records, to request student records. 

Current Seniors Only

To request a transcript to send to colleges, fill out a transcript request form. Forms are also available in the counseling office. Transcripts are $3 each. Submit the transcript form to the counseling office with cash or check payable to Golden High School. 

Teacher Letter of Recommendation Request

If you took concurrent courses at Red Rocks Community College, click on this link to request a transcript from Red Rocks.

Current Students - Grades 10-11

To view or print your unofficial transcript, login to Campus, click on the "Reports" tab on the left side.

To request an official transcript: please call the registrar at 303-982-4163, or send an email, or come into the counseling office. We will print a transcript for you. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.